Sunday, August 10, 2008

Introduction and Background

Stumble Upon Toolbar

http://myworld.ebay.com/imsellingmylifehelp

Hello fellow bloggers,

This blog will be used to document me selling all the stuff I don't need around the house. You see, I have recently come to some hard times and I am in desperate need for some cash. So what I am doing is selling things I own but in a unique way on ebay. I am offering a twist to nearly ever product I sell; from offering to autograph books I own, to making custom made youtube videos. These are just special bonuses that hopefully make my products stand out a little more, while still offering the same items anyone else is.

Life is about having fun, even in rough times. And if this helps me get some of the money I need great, but if it does not I am still happy knowing I put a smile on peoples faces. I plan to auction off a variety of other unique items as time goes by too.

You can view my ebay profile here, keep checking back as I will be adding stuff often. http://myworld.ebay.com/imsellingmylifehelp

Thank you for your time, and if you see something you like, take the time to bid on it. And if you have any ideas for me, for what I can sell. Let me know, I am open to anything. My goal is to make sure the customer/winning bidder walks away happy, along with a unique story to tell. Hopefully over the upcoming weeks, this really takes off and becomes a really fun process. And if you can, tell your friends about my story. But I suppose I should tell you more about myself first.

I am a 22 year old male, I recently graduated college and have a lot of bills to pay now. Things just haven't been going my way, some of which are a little personal to tell. I am a generally positive person, and I love to make other people laugh. Any money that comes my way will be going to good use. I don't necessarily want to take any donations, as I am not really looking for any pity. Rather, I hope to be able to offer you something that will brighten your day. Most of the things I will be selling have numerous listings where you can get what you want. But I hope to offer something more with my listings, even if it is as simple as drawing a picture or writing a letter. I appreciate your time, and hopefully I end up selling you something so you can become a part of my story. Thanks.

-Keith

P.S. Also if you ever want to talk to me, and get a more personalized experience. Feel free to contact me on AIM at ImSellingMyLife. If I don't answer, I may not just be around. If you don't have AIM and want to talk to me, let me know what instant messaging service you do use and I will try to join it.

No comments: