Monday, August 11, 2008

Odd Ebay Auction

Stumble Upon Toolbar

http://myworld.ebay.com/imsellingmylifehelp

Hello readers,

I want to thank all of you who have been reading and bidding. It really means a lot to me. I just wanted to update and talk about some of the things that are currently posted. I just put up something very unique actually, and am surprised it already has 2 bids. What is it you ask?

You can receive 1 hand written letter from me, for four weeks. You can view this listing by going here. Or click the image to the left. But yes, I will write you a letter a week for an entire month. You can do whatever you like with these letters, as you will have the only copy of them. You are allowed to write back either by mail or e-mail too. I will write about a variety of things, to what is going on in my life or in the world. Or if you have some questions for me, just post them when you pay and I will try to answer them.

I am not really sure how well this will do, but I figure it is worth a try. And currently there are already 2 bids on it, which was very exciting to see. I know I offer a variety of other items with a unique twist, but I thought I'd give a try just listing a unique item.

I'd like to emphasize that even though I am in need of money, I am not necessarily looking for pity. Instead I hope to offer a service you can't get with the other listings, that is more personal and can hopefully bring a smile to some faces at the end of the
day.

I did list some other things yesterday too. One of the things I put up was a brand new Wii Fit which has a pretty awesome ImSellingMyLife Bonus to it. Not only are you getting a brand new Nintendo Wii Fit, which is pretty hard to find. But also if requested, I will make a special YouTube video just for the winner encouraging them and motivating them. I know exercising always isn't that fun, even when it is a videogame. So maybe the winner can watch the video here and there and no someone is out there rooting for them. You can bid on that by going here.

I also have a lot of books and a few action figures listed. All my books I offer to autograph and they should have a special ImSellingMyLife bonus to them. I plan to be posting more stuff as time goes on, cause I have a lot of it. From more books & action figures, to dvds, cd, knick knacks, clothes, just about anything else I have that I really don't need. You can view my ebay page by going here http://myworld.ebay.com/imsellingmylifehelp

Also make sure to Digg this blog and tell all your friends. Let's try to get the word out there for what I'm doing, I'd really appreciate it. Make sure to comment on my blogs to, or if you have AIM try IMing me at ImSellingMyLife. That is all for now, keep checking back and bid away to become part of my story.

Thanks for everything,
-Keith

No comments: